Sunday, October 31, 2010

2 National Monuments and a Butterfly

After being kindly encouraged by Lisa Bergstrom to be anything but ourselves at the party she and her husband were putting on (like we have been every year their party has been held... we really just don't get in to dressing up!), I asked Chelsea if I could borrow her Statue of Liberty outfit. It was in the shower that morning that I had an idea for Danilo. It would be perfect, and I'd have to work out some details, but I knew the hardest part would be convincing Danilo it was a really good idea. I never convinced him, but he flattered me by dressing up anyway.



Gracie's costume had been decided weeks before... sweetest butterfly I've ever seen!


1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm sure butterflys fly over National Monuments constantly!! It makes perfect sense!