Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dear Mitt


I know I don't understand the magnitude of mail you receive, but if it is at all possible for Gov. Romney to see this letter, I would be so very thankful. Thank you.

Dear Mitt,
I am recovering from emotionally having the wind knocked out of me last night. Your campaign was one of the worthiest causes in which I have ever engaged. I have never been prouder to support a candidate. I will forever be a better American because of your example and that is one of the blessings I am counting this morning. I would like you to know of a contribution I made during the last seven weeks of your campaign... seven blog posts on why you have my support. Real life reasons from an American wife and mother why I stood behind you 100%. I will always count your campaign as one of the richest experiences of my life. Thank you for giving all you had to America. God bless you and your family and God bless America.

Brittney Collado

No comments: