Monday, January 11, 2010

Why High School Musical? you may ask

NOTE: Title of this post refers to the song that was playing on our blog at the time it was posted

The truth is, I have never seen Danilo so little in my life (well, since we've been married) during these last few semesters of his schooling. We will go four, five, six days solid seeing each other for prayer in the morning (during which I am somewhat comatose) and a half hour at night. It has given me an appreciation for how sweet it is just to BE TOGETHER when we are. So while Troy and Gabriella are in a cheesy high school relationship worrying about life after graduation, it's amazing how fitting the words to Just Wanna Be with You are!! I am thankful for my little girl who keeps me company. I would be super lonely without her!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can feel for you there. Although it is not that bad for us until May. Luke tells me they won't work him longer than 80 hours a week plus a on call day. That will last for 2 years and then not much better for residency. I hope it doesn't last much longer for you. Good luck!