Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School


Mrs. Collado's Class Picture 2009-2010

PICTURED (left to right): Mrs. Collado, Grace Collado

Curriculum: smiling, cooing, rolling over, sitting up, teething, crawling, laughing, solid foods, "da-da", "ma-ma"

Thanks to Gracie's Dad and all he's doing (school, work, and clinicals) so that I can be home with our baby girl.

Thanks to Jackie Norris for photographing Grace and Mom at three weeks old. Jackie and I were neighbors growing up and she has become quite the photographer. You can see more of her fabulous work here.

I also want to thank my friend Amy Woody, another up and coming photographer who is responsible for the family picture at the top of our blog. Good grief, she made us sound like the good guys for allowing her the privilege of photographing Grace at three days old. We were so thankful!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, Brit, she is beautiful!! It was fun to see what you have been up to. You look so happy!

Allen family said...

Britanny, Congrats! That is so awesome. Being parents is so great. I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. Emily reminds me every week to write the letter. I'll get to it SOON. You can still give it to him as I think he will think it funny. Thanks. Emily and I are so happy for you! Oh, mine just woke up. Better go get her(:

Unknown said...

Hello, nice to know that collado family are scattered all around the world, Carmelo Collado Jr. from philippines, nice knowing your family, if you want to comment back here is my email add, colladorj@yahoo.com.ph
regards to your family^^ good day.